Below is a snapshot of some of the topics and interests you can expect to see in the pages of the July 2020 issue of Rock & Gem. Plus, we've included some sample pages for you to enjoy.
• Spectacular Silver Boulder Treasures: An Exhilarating New Arizona Find. By Helen Serras-Herman
• Crystal Twinning: A Special Mineral Form. By Bob Jones
• Hot Rocks: A Rockhound's Guide to Radioactivity. By Steve Voynick
• Passion for Paleontology: Getting to Know Father-Daughter Duo Paleo Joe and Paleo Jen. By Antoinette Rahn
• Summer In the San Juan Mountains (Part II): Gold Quartz, The Hope Diamond, And a Cast of Characters. By Bob Jones
• Mineral County Wanderings: Chance Encounter Creates Opportunity to Mine for Variscite. By Bruce McKay
In addition, you'll find the following regular R&G columns: Bench Tips with Bob Rush, Rock Science with Steve Voynick, What to Cut with Russ Kaniuth, On the Rocks with Bob Jones, Just Off the Wheels with Erin Dana Balzrette, Rock & Gem Kids with Jim Brace-Thompson, The Road Report with Helen Serras-Herman, Virtual Adventures, Picks & Pans, Show Dates, and the always popular Parting Shot.
If you enjoyed what you’ve read here we invite you to consider signing up for the FREE Rock & Gem weekly newsletter. Learn more>>>
In addition, we invite you to consider subscribing to Rock & Gem magazine. The cost for a one-year U.S. subscription (12 issues) is $29.95. Learn more >>>