Below is a snapshot of some of the topics and interests you can expect to see in the pages of the July 2019 issue of Rock & Gem. Plus, we've included some sample pages for you to enjoy.
• Canada Digs Diamonds: 20 Years, 200 Million Carats — and Counting. By Steve Voynick
• Aragonite: Adding Beauty to Ancients and Shells. By Bob Jones
• Mineral Associations: Taking Collecting to Another Level. By Jordan D. March'e II
• Club Corner: News Briefs from Rock and Mineral Clubs
• Birthstone Fascination: Uncommon Connections of Common Stones. By Bob Jones
• Exploring Montana's Mining Past: Out and About in the Pioneer Mountains Region. By Jim Landon
• Evolution of a Lapidary Artist: D. Robert Smith. By Antoinette Rahn
• Complex Orb Manifestations: Further Exploration of Orb Phenomena in Jaspers (Part II). By Joe Dehmer
In addition, you'll find the following regular R&G columns: Bench Tips with Bob Rush, Rock Science with Steve Voynick, What to Cut with Russ Kaniuth, On the Rocks with Bob Jones, Faceting Focus with Jim Perkins, Dynamic Dig Discovery, Question of the Week, Picks & Pans, as well as an extensive Show Dates section, and the always popular Parting Shot.