Below is a snapshot of some of the topics and interests you can expect to see in the pages of the January 2020 issue of Rock & Gem. Plus, we've included some sample pages for you to enjoy.
• Famous Gold (Part I): Exploring the Harvard Collection. By Bob Jones
• Minerals of the Moon: The Ongoing Story of the Apollo Moon Rocks. By Steve Voynick
• Rock Shop of Distinction — Mr. Wood's Fossils: Keeping a Tradition Alive. By Jim Brace-Thompson
• Faceting Focus with Jim Perkins: Joyous January Garnet.
• On the Hunt for Topaz and Diamonds: Queensland Australia's O'Brien's Creek is a Fossicking Hotspot. By Jenni Clark & Leigh Twine
• Malachite: Examining the 'Halcyon Days' of this Copper Mineral. By Bob Jones
• The Road Report: Arizona's Humboldt Mining District. By Helen Serras-Herman
• VOTE! Parting Shot of 2019 Contest
In addition, you'll find the following regular R&G columns: Bench Tips with Bob Rush, Rock Science with Steve Voynick, What to Cut with Russ Kaniuth, On the Rocks with Bob Jones, Rock & Gem Kids with Jim Brace-Thompson, Community Outlook-Just Off the Wheels with Erin Dana Balzrette, Picks & Pans, Club Corner, as well as an extensive Show Dates section.