Below is a snapshot of some of the topics and interests you can expect to see in the pages of the June 2020 issue of Rock & Gem. Plus, we've included some sample pages for you to enjoy.
• Silver Mining Survivor: Creede Colorado Navigates Economic Transition While Preserving History. By Steve Voynick
• Southwest Summer: Exploring San Juan Mountain Mining History. By Bob Jones
• Teotihuacan: Jade, Obsidian and Shell Treasures From Ancient Mexico. By Helen Serras-Herman
• Metamorphic Index Minerals: Revealing Secrets of Earth's Deep Crust. By Bob Jones
• Field Trip Focus: Making Memories and Discoveries As a Club. By Bill Reynolds
• Valuing Vanadinite: Witness to Morocco's Modern Mining Rush. By Bob Farrar
• Evolution In Opal Appreciation: Village Smithy Opals. By Antoinette Rahn
In addition, you'll find the following regular R&G columns: Bench Tips with Bob Rush, Rock Science with Steve Voynick, What to Cut with Russ Kaniuth, On the Rocks with Bob Jones, Just Off the Wheels with Erin Dana Balzrette, Rock & Gem Kids with Jim Brace-Thompson, The Road Report with Helen Serras-Herman, Faceting Focus with Jim Perkins, Club Corner, and the always popular Parting Shot.
If you enjoyed what you’ve read here we invite you to consider signing up for the FREE Rock & Gem weekly newsletter. Learn more>>>
In addition, we invite you to consider subscribing to Rock & Gem magazine. The cost for a one-year U.S. subscription (12 issues) is $29.95. Learn more >>>