Below is a snapshot of some of the topics and interests you can expect to see in the pages of the February 2020 issue of Rock & Gem. Plus, we've included some sample pages for you to enjoy.
• Guatemala Jade: The Sacred Maya Stone Becomes a Modern Gemstone. By Helen Serras-Herman
• Famous Gold (Part II): Thousands of Ounces of Gold Come to Light 'Down Under'. By Bob Jones
• Special Section: Tools of the Trade — ULTRA TEC's Impact of Precision Performance. By Antoinette Rahn
• Early Tales From Tucson: Revisiting Odd, Funny, and Unbelievable Show History. By Bob Jones
• Enjoying the Hunt for Gold: Using the Crevicing Technique in River Streams. By Matteo Oberto
• Synthesizing the Precious Metals: The Chemistry Behind the Value. By Mark Leatherman
• Fruita: The Real "Jurassic Park" — Western Colorado's Dinosaur Fossil Fame. By Steve Voynick
In addition, you'll find the following regular R&G columns: Bench Tips with Bob Rush, Rock Science with Steve Voynick, What to Cut with Russ Kaniuth, On the Rocks with Bob Jones, Rock & Gem Kids with Jim Brace-Thompson, Community Outlook-Just Off the Wheels with Erin Dana Balzrette, The Road Report with Helen Serras-Herman, Picks & Pans, Club Corner, as well as an extensive Show Dates section.