Below is a snapshot of some of the topics and interests you can expect to see in the pages of the November 2019 issue of Rock & Gem. Plus, we've included some sample pages for you to enjoy.
• Covellite: A Rare and Mysterious Contributor to Advancement. By Mark Leatherman
• The Ancient World of Beads (Part I): From Marine Shells to Millefori. By Steve Voynick
• Club Corner: Inspiring Vistas and Adventures. By Antoinette Rahn
• Special Section: Tools of the Trade
• Early Mining in England's Cornwall: A History of Hard Work and Innovation. By Bob Jones
• Arizona's Kartchner Caverns: Delights Found Deep Underground. By Bob Jones
• Dinosaur Bone Agate: Uncommon Display of Agate Phenomenon in Miniature. By Joseph Dehmer
In addition, you'll find the following regular R&G columns: Bench Tips with Bob Rush, Rock Science with Steve Voynick, What to Cut with Russ Kaniuth, On the Rocks with Bob Jones, Rock & Gem Kids with Jim Brace-Thompson, Community Outlook-Question of the Week, Picks & Pans, as well as an extensive Show Dates section, and the always popular Parting Shot.
We invite you to consider subscribing to Rock & Gem magazine, to enjoy columns by noted experts in the field and exclusive features about rockhounding adventures, lapidary work, geological phenomenons, and a wide variety of inspiring and informative reports.
The cost for a one-year U.S. subscription (12 issues) is just $29.95. Learn more >>>