Below is a snapshot of some of the topics and interests you can expect to see in the pages of the May 2020 issue of Rock & Gem. Plus, we've included some sample pages for you to enjoy.
• Non-Zeolite Minerals: Constant Companion of Zeolites. By Bob Jones
• New Mexico's Harding Mine: The Must-See Pegmatite of the West. By Steve Voynick
• Microscopic View: Appreciating Details of Rocks in Miniature. By Alice Sikorski
• Emeralds: The May Jewel of Royalty With World-Wide Popularity. By Mark Leatherman
• Polka Dot Agate: Appeal Across the Ages. By Bruce McKay
• Minerals As Decorative Art: Showcasing the Beauty of Science. By Bob Jones
In addition, you'll find the following regular R&G columns: Bench Tips with Bob Rush, Rock Science with Steve Voynick, What to Cut with Russ Kaniuth, On the Rocks with Bob Jones, Rock & Gem Kids with Jim Brace-Thompson, The Road Report with Helen Serras-Herman, Club Corner, the always popular Parting Shot, as well as the Show Dates section.
If you enjoyed what you’ve read here we invite you to consider signing up for the FREE Rock & Gem weekly newsletter. Learn more>>>
In addition, we invite you to consider subscribing to Rock & Gem magazine. The cost for a one-year U.S. subscription (12 issues) is $29.95. Learn more >>>